This guide is intended for users to learn how to integrate Klaviyo with Carriyo. The setup can be done quickly and is a very simple process. The only data you will need from Klaviyo is the private API key with required permissions.
All the fields with an asterisk(*) are mandatory.
1. Under Integrations, navigate to the Connectors menu under Integrations in your Carriyo dashboard and create a new Klaviyo connector by clicking on the corresponding app.
2. Choose a name for your connector and select the merchant for which you require to be sent the shipment statuses from the dropdown menu. Make sure the connector is active. If not, the events will not be sent to Klaviyo.
3. Open Klaviyo and go to Settings>Account>API Keys and click on Create Private API Key under Private API keys.
4. Give it a suitable name, and set the access level to Custom for the Events row, give it Full access and click on Create. You’ll be given a newly generated key which you will want to copy and paste into the API Key field in Carriyo.
5. Select events for which you need the shipment status updates for and click Save.
You will now be able to see the newly added Klaviyo connector on the list of all connectors.
The setup is now complete and it will be ensured that whenever the specified shipment status updates for the selected merchant occurs, the data will get automatically sent to Klaviyo.
In the Klaviyo dashboard, go to Analytics>Metrics and click on Carriyo Shipment Status Update to monitor and analyze the received shipment status updates.
Additionally, for Chart and Activity Feed sections, the variables (attributes) in the payload can be used to filter the events occurred. The dropdown list will enable values that are present in the payloads for past events that have been sent to Klaviyo.
You can find the payloads of all events sent to Klaviyo by clicking on the downward arrow near each user as seen in the image above.