Release date: March 14 2023
Continuous UX enhancements
We continue enhancing the look and feel of CARRIYO to offer you a seamless experience!
Here are the latest changes!
- We added an announcement banner to highlight any major changes or integration callouts.
- We moved the user avatar and role to appear at the top left corner
- The side navigation menu is now collapsable, by default, and separated into two sections: one for user related settings and actions. The second is dedicated for normal application menus.
- We introduced a new UX to highlight the selected menu and sub-menu.
- The master download tool can now be found in the side navigation menu under Settings
- The tracking page can be previewed by selecting "View Tracking Page" under the action menu.
Service Level Sets
Similarly to Automation Rules, we introduced Service Level Sets. Think of them as clusters or folders to organize and consolidate your configurations across merchants and countries.
The service levels can be organized by Pickup Country and Merchants.
In this example, I am creating a SLA set for all FMCG brands operating in UAE, KSA, and Bahrain.
Please note that the SLA Sets have to be unique. This means a unique combination of Pickup Country and Merchant, else the following error message will appear, in the bottom right corner.
Bulk DHL commercial invoice print
You now can bulk select DHL shipments and print the commercial invoices at once.
Why is this shipment assigned to Rule # 3 and not Rule # 1? Why was Rule # 2 skipped?
You can now easily extract this information by checking the Shipment History Tab. Under each rule, you can see the reason it's been skipped so you can adjust your configurations accordingly.
Please note that we only expose pre-filtered rules. This means, rules with eligible delivery type, payment type and other basic shipment attributes.
Automation Rule based on Chargeable Weight
Chargeable Weight is the measurement used by carriers to determine the price you will pay to ship your goods. It can be either the gross weight (i.e. actual weight) or the volumetric weight (i.e. dimensional weight) of the shipment, whichever is greater.
We've introduced a new condition called "chargeable weight" to allow you to execute this scenario.
We've enhanced our Carrier Account selection screen to add more details about our partners.
Please sign in to leave a comment.